Instruction and Guiding Pricing Policy
- Prices are per instructor
- Per hour – CHF 90.-
- Per half day – CHF 270.-. Half day is 3 hours from 09:00 – 12:00 or 13:00 – 16:00
- Per day – CHF 450.-. A day is from 09:00 – 15:00
- Per week – CHF 2000.-. A week of instruction/guiding is considered 5 consecutive days or 30 hours over 5 consecutive days starting on any given day. A week booking can not be split over more then 5 consecutive days. 6th, 7th, 8th ETC days are considered extra days and will be charged at CHF 400.- per day.
- A minimum of 2 hours is required to book a lesson
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- To ensure a high lesson quality, we recommend no more than 6 people per instructor
- A maximum of 6 people per guide will be accepted for off-piste guiding
- For school and corporate groups 8-10 people per instruction is recommended
- Lessons can be split between various ages and abilities. The lesson time will not be stopped or paused when a lesson split is required
- It is not possible to stop or pause your lesson if a break is required
- If you are late to your lesson the lesson will not be extend to cover any missed time
- Payments can be made in cash, bank transfer, Paypal or by credit card directly to instructor
- Payments by PayPal incur a 5% handling fee
- Credit card payments made will be processed using SumUp mobile card payment system and will incur a 2.5% processing fee
- Cheques are not accepted
- No refunds will be given due to bad weather, snow conditions, illness or lost luggage
- Epic Snowspnorts GmbH understands that unexpected situations do occur and all request for refunds will be taken into consideration
- Skiing, snowboarding and sledding are considered dangerous activities. Epic Snowspnorts GmbH is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or death that may occur. It is up to the participant or responsible adult to decide what is dangerous and whether to continue or not.
- Epic Snowspnorts GmbH is not responsible for any damages/loss of ski/snowboard/sledding equipment or personal belongings
- For safety reasons, a maximum of 6 people per guide will be accepted for off-piste guiding
- Off-piste guiding. The guide has the last say where to go and what to do
- Bookings can be made by telephone, email or by sending us your requirements through our contact page
- A reservation can only be guaranteed when full payment has been received in advance
- When arranged payments can be made directly to the instructor/guide at the start of the lesson. Full payment is required upon meeting the instructor/guide. Full payment is considered the total amount of time reserved and not part there of. If full payment is not made the instructor/guide has the right to not proceed with the booking.
- Gift certificates are non refundable and can not be redeemed for cash. Gift certificate payment is due 14 days after the certificate has been issued
- Gift certificates that have been issued will not be accepted until full payment has been received
Accommodation Booking Policy
- Once Epic Snowspnorts GmbH has reserved accommodation for a guest, Epic Snowspnorts GmbH will follow the cancellation policy from the hotel or apartment manager regarding cancellation. Any expenses that occur will be passed on to the guest due to cancelation.
- Epic reserves the right to add a 10% booking fee to accommodation reservations.
- Only Epic Snowspnorts GmbH or a representative of Epic Snowspnorts GmbH can cancel bookings due to weather or snow conditions
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 15 days prior to that start of the booking without incurring a cancellation fee
- A cancellation 14-7 days before the start of the booking 50% of total cost from booking will be charged
- A cancellation 6-0 days before the start of the booking 100% of total cost from booking will be charged
- Epic Snowspnorts GmbH respects your privacy and will not use your personal information other than to assist you in your holiday
- Epic Ski will not sell your information to any third parties
- Photos/video taken during lesson/guiding may be used on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Goggle + or Pintrest